To bring the best unmissable British entertainment to all our fans conveniently, you can choose to add on a BritBox subscription through Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, or The Roku Channel.
Although the same great content is available on all our platforms, there are a few differences that you may want to consider:
- You'll only be able to watch on Amazon, Apple TV, or Roku app, not at BritBox.com or in our apps.
- All changes, updates, and cancellations to your BritBox subscription must be made in your account on their platform, as we don't have access to their billing systems.
- You'll need to contact their customer support if you have an issue or question about your account, subscription, billing, etc.
- Gift subscriptions aren't redeemable on their platforms.
- Annual subscriptions aren't offered.
- Some features and functionality are slightly different, for instance, live events and downloading for offline viewing.
- Amazon and AppleTV support many devices available from Amazon or Apple TV App.
We can help with anything content related, though, so please feel free to contact us!
Our partners have more info to get you started:
Have more questions? Contact Us