To bring the best British telly to all its fans in the most convenient manner, you can choose to add on a BritBox subscription through Amazon Prime Video, the Apple TV Channels app or BritBox for The ROku Channel.
Although the same great British content is available on all our platforms, there's a few differences that you may want to consider:
- You'll only be able to watch in either Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV app or The Roku Channel app, and not at BritBox.com or in our apps.
- All changes, updates and cancellations to your BritBox subscription need to be made in your account on their platform, as we don't have access to your Amazon, Apple or Roku account.
- You'll need to reach out to their customer support if you have an issue or question about your account, subscription, billing etc.
- Gift subscriptions aren't redeemable on their platforms.
- Annual subscriptions, which offer the savings of 12 months for the price of 10, aren't offered.
- Some features and functionality are slightly different, for instance live events and downloading for offline viewing.
- Amazon and AppleTV support a wide range of devices, which are available from Amazon or Apple TV App.
- BritBox for The Roku Channel supports Roku and select other devices, which are listed by Roku.
We can help with anything content related though, so please feel free to contact us!
Our partners have more info to get you started: