To bring the best British telly to all its fans in the most convenient manner, you can choose to add on a BritBox subscription through Amazon Prime Video or Apple TV app.
Although the same great British content is available on all our platforms, there's a few differences that you may want to consider:
- You'll only be able to watch in either Amazon Prime Video or in the Apple TV app, and not at BritBox.com or in our apps.
- All changes, updates and cancellations to your BritBox subscription need to be made in your account on their platform, as we don't have access to your Amazon or Apple account.
- You'll need to reach out to their customer support if you have an issue or question about your account, subscription, billing etc.
- Gift subscriptions aren't redeemable on their platforms.
- Some features and functionality are slightly different, for instance live events and downloading for offline viewing.
- Both partners support a wide range of devices, so if we don't support your preferred way to watch check Amazon or Apple TV App's supported devices.
We can help with anything content related though, so please feel free to contact us!
Our partners have more info to get you started:
Wondering how an add-on subscription to BritBox through Apple TV app is different to using BritBox's apps for Apple devices? Find out more.