Here is everything you want to know about giving the best gift of all: BritBox!
How do I buy a gift subscription?
- Visit www.britbox.com/gift-purchase and complete the payment process.
- Enter a gift message to send to the recipient. Please include your name, so they know who it's from.
- When complete, you'll see the gift code displayed on the screen. Please keep a copy for your records in case it is misplaced.
- The gift code is sent via email to the recipient. If you'd like to send it later, enter your email as the recipient and forward it when you're ready.
How much is it? What does it include?
- A 1-year gift subscription to BritBox is:
- $79.99 in the United States
- $99.99 in Canada
- $89.99 in Australia
- R999.99 in South Africa
- 695SEK in Sweden
- €59.99 in Finland
- 599DDK in Denmark
- 699NOK in Norway
- Compared to a monthly subscription, annual subscriptions will always be cheaper than our monthly subscriptions over a years time.
- Monthly subscriptions are not available to gift.
Can you redeem a gift subscription on Amazon Prime Video or Apple TV Channels?
- Gift subscriptions cannot be redeemed on Amazon Prime, Apple TV, or The Roku Channel.
When does a gift subscription start?
- The subscription will begin once your recipient redeems their code, not when you purchase it.
What happens after the 1-year gift subscription ends?
- Gift subscriptions renew automatically after one year on the credit card that the recipient provides during sign-up. Recipients in Finland and Denmark do not need to supply a credit card.
- If the recipient doesn't want to renew automatically, they can cancel at any time and continue watching until the end of their subscription. Here's how.
Where can the recipient watch BritBox?
- After redeeming the gift subscription at BritBox.com, the recipient can watch BritBox in most web browsers or our apps:
- Roku (the United States and Canada only)
- FireTV (the United States, Canada, South Africa, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Norway only)
- Apple TV (4th generation or newer)
- Samsung Smart TVs
- LG Smart TVs
- Fetch (Australia only)
- Telstra TV (Australia only)
- We recommend that you check that your recipient will be able to watch BritBox on their preferred device before purchasing.
- Click here to check if a specific device or TV model is supported.
We didn't receive the email. What do I do?
- Check the spam or junk folder.
- If you still don't find it, as some email providers may filter the email before it reaches your inbox, you have two options:
- If you made note of the code, you can share it directly with the recipient along with these steps on how to redeem it.
- If you didn't make note of the code, we'd be happy to look it up for you. Simply email us: email@example.com
We live in Sweden, Norway, Finland, or Denmark, and we were given the gift of Britbox. Are there any special considerations for me?
- If you plan on traveling to another country in the EU and want to watch BritBox, you need to be sure to review this page.