Apple TV & the Apple TV App
- Apple TV
- An Apple TV is a physical unit that plugs into your TV.
- The BritBox app is available for most Apple TVs. You can log in with your existing BritBox account, or you can sign up and use your Apple account as a payment method. Find out more.
- Apple TV app
- Apple offers the Apple TV app, which brings together content from different places. The Apple TV app is available on a variety of different Apple devices. Find out more.
- You can subscribe to BritBox as an add-on in the Apple TV App, such as via Apple TV Channels.
- Subscribing in BritBox's app for Apple TV (or any supported Apple device)
- If you sign up or re-subscribe to BritBox through any of our apps for Apple devices, you can choose to pay using your Apple account.
- You'll be able to log in and watch on any BritBox app or at BritBox.com, but you won't be able to watch BritBox in Apple TV's App. Example: using the same account, you can watch BritBox on our mobile app for iOS and our app for Apple TV devices.
- Subscribing as an add-on in Apple TV App
- BritBox is available as an add-on channel in the Apple TV app. We nickname this 'Apple TV Channels' to help clarify for our subscribers.
- If you subscribe via Apple TV Channels, you'll be able to watch in the Apple TV app, but not in any of the BritBox apps. You should also contact Apple if you have questions about your subscription. Find out more.