Oh, you've come to the right place. We can help!
We're making some changes to our technology to improve your experience. If your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, or mobile isn't already on the latest version of the BritBox app, simply update it to avoid interruptions to your British entertainment.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to manually update the app.
App Version List
Below is an up-to-date list of our in-market app versions. You can use the list to be sure your device is on the most recent app version to stream flawlessly. The platform list is updated regularly, but there may be slight delays from the release date and when the list is updated:
- Android: App Version 2.2.9 (20078)
- Android TV: App Version 115 (1.81.115)
- Chromecast: Use the same version noted above for your iOS or Android device
- DStv: 3.59.8 -Only available in South Africa
- Fetch TV: App Version 1.5.4 -Only available in Australia
- Fire TV: App Version 115 (1.81.115)
- Hisense TV: App Version 3.62.24 -Only available in Australia, South Africa, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark
- iOS/Apple*: App Version 2.2.7 (244)
- LG TV: App Version 3.62.35
- Roku: App Version 3.0.679 -Only available in the United States, Canada, and Australia
- Samsung TV: App Version 3.62.24
- Telstra: App Version 3.0.679 -Only available in Australia
- TVOS: App Version 1.4.1 (2.76.602)
- Xfinity Flex//X1: App Version 1.5.7 -Only available in the United States
- Xfinity Xumo/Xumo Stream Box: App Version 1.4.3 -Only available in the United States
*Apple platforms: if you cannot update to the newest app version, your device may need a software update or no longer support it. Please take a look at the Apple FAQ.
Have more questions? Contact Us