Oh, you've come to the right place. We can help!
We're making some changes to our technology to improve your experience. If your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, or mobile isn't already on the latest version of the BritBox app, simply update it to avoid interruptions to your British entertainment.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to manually update the app.
App Version List
Below you can find an up-to-date list of our in-market app versions to ensure your device is on the most recent app version to stream our unmissable content flawlessly. The platform list is updated regularly, but there may be slight delays from the release date and when the list is updated:
- iOS/Apple**: App Version 2.1.10 (194)
- Android: App Version 2.2.0 (20061)
- Chromecast: Use the same version noted above for your iOS or Android device
- Xfinity Flex/XClass: App Version 1.4.1 -Only available in the United States
- Roku: App Version 3.0.658 -Only available in the United States, Canada, and Australia
- Telstra: App Version 3.0.658 -Only available in Australia
- TVOS: App Version 1.39 (2.63.542)
- Samsung: App Version 1.54.11
- LG: App Version 1.54.13
- FireTV: App Version 1.62.102
- Fetch TV: App Version 1.52.22 -Only available in Australia
- Android TV: App Version 1.62.102
- Hisense TV: App Version 1.54.13 -Only available in Australia, South Africa, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark
**Apple platforms: if you cannot update to the newest app version, your device may either need a software update or it is no longer supported. Please refer to the Apple FAQ.
Have more questions? Contact Us