We support all Roku devices, except for Roku 1 (as Roku has stopped supporting this model).
Our app for Roku is available in the US & Canada.
- Follow Roku's instructions to download the BritBox app/add the BritBox channel. If you're having difficulties, make sure your software is up to date.
- Please note: With the release of the most recent OS in April, Roku has stopped officially supporting models below 3600. Such models will no longer get OS updates and the BritBox app may not work on older models.
- Open the BritBox channel.
- If you're already a current or previous BritBox subscriber, sign in. If your Roku and BritBox account share the same email address, click Continue. Otherwise, click Cancel and enter the email address you use for BritBox.
- If you're a new subscriber, complete the sign-up prompts.
- Start watching!
In the US only, you may also subscribe to BritBox for The Roku Channel. If you choose this option, you'll only be able to watch BritBox in The Roku Channel. Learn more.