- How do I find and browse TV shows and movies on BritBox?
- Can I watch on multiple devices?
- How do I add to or edit my watchlist?
- Can I download shows and movies to watch offline?
- What internet speed or bandwidth do I need to stream BritBox?
- How do I set parental controls?
- How do I cast using AirPlay?
- How do I cast using Chromecast?
- Do I need a cable or satellite subscription?
- Do I need to download additional software or apps?
- Where can I watch in 4K?
- Is the BritBox channel on PlutoTV the same as subscribing to BritBox?
Amazon Prime, Apple & Roku
- Why aren't all the shows on BritBox available via Amazon, Apple TV or other select channels?
- What's the difference between Apple TV app and the BritBox app for Apple TV?
- How is the BritBox app for FireTV different from watching through Amazon BritBox App for FireTV?
- Is BritBox available on Amazon, Apple TV or The Roku channel in my region?
- If I signed up for BritBox on Amazon, Apple TV or The Roku channel, can I use Britbox.com or apps?
- Subscribing through Amazon, Apple TV or The Roku Channel