We can help! Your device will usually update your apps automatically; occasionally, you may need to update them manually. Also, if you've chosen to disable automatic updates on your device, you'll need to regularly check for and perform updates manually.
Android Mobiles & Tablets
Follow Google's instructions for your tablet or phone.
You'll need the latest version of FireOS before you can update your BritBox app.
- Highlight the BritBox app and press the triple line button on your remote
- Choose "more info" from the options
- If an update is available, a new option will appear next to “Open”. Note: If no update is available, you won’t see any special notifications
- Download and install the update
If your app doesn't automatically update, restart your Fetch or try uninstalling and re-installing the BritBox app. If you continue to have issues, contact Fetch for assistance.
iPad and iPhone
Follow Apple's instructions for your tablet or phone.
LG Smart TVs
- Click the "Home" button on your TV remote
- Select and open the "LG Content Store"
- From the "My Apps" section on the menu panel
- Select the BritBox app and click "Update"
You can also remove and re-install the BritBox app, using LG's instructions to Remove/Initialize. If required, you can also follow LG's instructions to update your TV's firmware or perform similar troubleshooting.
You'll need to update your Roku software to download the latest BritBox app. Follow Roku's instructions.
Samsung Smart TVs
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub
- Select "Apps"
- Press and hold the "Select" button on the BritBox app
- From the sub-menu that appears, select "Update Apps"
- If an update is available, select "Update"
- Allow a few minutes for the update to complete
Make sure your Telstra TV is running the latest software, as you cannot update an individual app otherwise.
- To manually update your Telstra TV, from the "Home Menu"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "System"
- Select "Software Update" and "Check Now"