- From the sign-in page at BritBox.com or on any of our apps, select the 'Forgot password' link.
- Enter the email address you signed up with.
- Check your email inbox for an email containing a link to reset your password. The email usually arrives within a few minutes.
- Click the link in the email, enter your new password, then enter it again to confirm.
- Sign in to your account using your new password.
To keep your account safe, we require that your password is:
- At least 8 characters long.
- Contains at least three of the following: numbers, lowercase letters, uppercase letters, symbols.
If you still have access to your account, you can also change your password in your account. Find out more.
Not receiving the password reset email? Check your spam or junk folder, and confirm that you're entering the email address you use with BritBox. If you have more than one email address, try signing in or using the 'forgot password' link for your other email address.