We're sorry to see you go, but we hope to see you back again soon!
Your cancellation must be submitted at least 24 hours before your next payment date.
Once cancelled, you'll receive an email confirming your subscription is cancelled, which will also let you know the last day you can watch until.
If you pay BritBox directly on your credit card, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at BritBox.com, and go to your Account (click your name in the top right)
- Click on “Account details”
- Click on the “Subscription” tab
- Click “Cancel Subscription” in the 'Your Plan' area.
Here's a screenshot of where you'll see the 'cancel subscription' option:
If you signed up & pay using your Roku, Apple ID or Google Play account, you'll need to cancel your subscription in their platforms. We're restricted in what changes we can make to your subscription, including cancelling on your behalf. You'll need to follow the instructions provided here:
- Roku: https://support.roku.com/article/208756478-how-do-i-manage-or-cancel-a-subscription
- Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. If you uninstall the app without first canceling your subscription, you'll still be charged.
If you're watching in Amazon Prime Video or Apple TV Channels, you'll need to cancel your subscription in your account on their platforms. Unfortunately, we don't have access to your subscription in their platforms, so we're not able to cancel on your behalf. Find out how.