You can update the payment method used for your subscription at any time, though you'll need to do so at least 24 hours before your subscription is due to renew.
- Sign in to your account at BritBox.com and open your Account.
- Click on “Account details”.
- Click on the “Subscription” tab
- Under “Payment Method”, click “Change”
- Enter your new credit card details and submit.
If you subscribe to BritBox and pay using your Apple, Roku or Google account, you'll need to update your credit card and payment preferences in their platforms. We don't have access to external billing details (such as the card you use with iTunes, for instance).
Update by logging in to your Roku account online or on your Roku device. Here's instructions from Roku.
AppleTV, iPhone and iPad:
Update your payment method with Apple on any Apple device (such as a Mac, iPhone or iPad) or via iTunes. Here's Apple's instructions.
Update on your Android device or on a web browser. Here's Google's instructions.