Compared to a monthly subscription, annual subscriptions will always be cheaper than our monthly selection over a year.
How to Upgrade:
- Sign in to your account at www.britbox.com and open up your account
- 'Click' on your name in the top right corner
- Click 'My Account', then choose the 'Subscription' option.
- Select 'Change Subscription Plan' option
- Choose the 'Annual Subscription' option
- Your annual subscription will start once your current month ends
If you signed up via Apple, like the BritBox iOS app, go to your Apple account to upgrade. View instructions from Apple.
If you signed up via Google Play or Roku, a direct upgrade from monthly to annual subscription is unavailable. Instead, you need to cancel your monthly subscription and then re-subscribe to a yearly subscription to make the change.
- Access your Roku or Google Play account. View instructions from Roku or Google
- Cancel your current monthly subscription. You will be able to access and watch BritBox until the end of your current month
- Once your current monthly subscription has ended, simply re-subscribe to the annual plan on their platform
Annual subscriptions are not available if you signed up to BritBox as an add-on subscription through your Amazon or Apple TV Channels.