Upgrading to an annual subscription means you'll not only get the best British telly around, you'll also save. You'll get 12 months for the price of 10.
If you subscribed at BritBox.com:
- Log into your account at www.britbox.com
- To access your account, in the top right of your browser screen, click on your name or the small icon of a person
- Select 'Account Details', then 'Subscription'
- Select the option to 'Change Subscription Plan', and choose the Annual subscription option.
- Your annual subscription will start at the end of your current monthly billing cycle.
If you signed up via iTunes/Apple account, such as in our iOS app, go to your Apple account to upgrade. View instructions from Apple.
If you signed up via Google Play or Roku, a direct upgrade from monthly to annual subscription is not currently available. First cancel your monthly subscription, then re-subscribe to an annual subscription. Here's how:
- Access your Roku or Google Play account. View instructions from Roku or Google.
- Cancel your current monthly subscription. You will be able to access and watch BritBox until the end of your current month, no remaining or unused time will be lost.
- Once your current monthly subscription has ended, you can re-subscribe and upgrade to the annual plan. Play any video on BritBox to prompt the re-subscribe option to appear. Select Annual and complete any confirmation screens.
Unfortunately, annual subscriptions are not available if you signed up to BritBox as an add-on subscription through your Amazon Prime Video or Apple TV Channels.