Fabulous choice! Upgrading to an annual subscription means you'll not only get the best British telly around, you'll also save and get 12 months for the price of 10.
- Sign in to your account at www.britbox.com and open up your account (click on your name in the top right corner).
- Click 'My Account', then choose the 'Subscription' option.
- Select the option to 'Change Subscription Plan', and choose the Annual subscription option.
- Your annual subscription will start once your current month ends.
If you signed up via iTunes/Apple account, such as in our iOS app, go to your Apple account to upgrade. View instructions from Apple.
If you signed up via Google Play or Roku, a direct upgrade from monthly to annual subscription is not currently available. First cancel your monthly subscription, then re-subscribe to an annual subscription. Here's how:
- Access your Roku or Google Play account. View instructions from Roku or Google.
- Cancel your current monthly subscription. You will be able to access and watch BritBox until the end of your current month, no remaining or unused time will be lost.
- Once your current monthly subscription has ended, you can re-subscribe and upgrade to the annual plan. Play any video on BritBox to prompt the re-subscribe option to appear. Select Annual and complete any confirmation screens.
Unfortunately, annual subscriptions are not available if you signed up to BritBox as an add-on subscription through your Amazon Prime Video or Apple TV Channels.